9.07.2008

THE BIG PICTURE

The Blog Begins....

Do you ever think that you pay attention to too many details? That your head is focused on only one thing at a time, or maybe you seek to complete only one thing each day. Well, that may be, so I begin this blog with "the big picture" in mind.

I think there are times in ones life when they need to pull their head out of the details and take a sniff of fresh air and remember the big picture of this life. I can even remember a few people along the path of life telling me to pull my head out. A father, a brother, a financial anaylst, Santa Claus or the tooth fairy. Either way, I think we all need this once in a while.

So hopefully this blog may enlighten or ridicule: ideas, thougts, theories, concepts, to that end.

If your lucky I may add a new post each week. Or more than likely this blog thing may be similar to my past attempts to start a journal. Such a journal entry may read, wow I can't believe it's been 6 months since my last post.

So until next time, Pull Your Head Out!!!!

1 comment:

The Wheelers said...

Yay a man-blogger! A bloggerman? A manogger? I can't wait for your next post in 6 months. ;)