9.18.2009

Today's BIG Thing!!!

I came across this great website called "Today's Big Thing". I quite enjoy the website and the name parallels with the title of this blog, the BIG Picture! It is a site that posts one video clip every day. The video clip that day is probably selected amongst thousands but this site knows how to pick funny videos. So I added a "liked links" to the page. Last week I added the national debt clock counter which I was excited to have on the blog as well. For those that follow this blog, you know how I feel about the national debt.



Enjoy the website, I do. Here is a brief listof a few recent videos worth looking at:
September 17
September 15
September 11, favorite
September 2
August 26
August 11, favorite, I found the site on this day
August 6
August 5, fake
August 4
I haven't really looked at videos prior to August.



PULL YOUR HEAD OUT!!!

1 comment:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

I'm glad hippos don't chase me.
By the Way-
Your comment on my blog made me laugh, because I originally included a sentence about idiot's being paid 40/hr but cut it out. Thank you for bringing it back.